SURFACE RENEW can help make all surfaces “like new” at a fraction of the cost to replace.
Repairing a surface can save between 70 – 80% of the cost to replace when factoring in the following:
- Cost of new material eg new kitchen top/ replacement flooring/ new sanitaryware
- Time spent sourcing materials to match
- Affect on surrounding fixtures and fittings. Further damage could be caused during fitting
- Time spent coordinating various other trades, such as the need for plumbers/ tilers etc
- Downtime in the work or home environment where work needs to take place, plus distracting noise pollution.
- Cost of disposal to replaced materials to landfill.
RENEWING instead of replacing makes sense for the following reasons:
Save the Environment